Saturday, April 6, 2013

Iberanime 2013 & Midori 2012

IBERANIME is coming!!!!!!!


I never went to Iberanime, so this year I am looking forward to go and have lots of fun there!!!!
Since I was little that I have a huge crush on anime/manga and I developed a big curiosity on Japanese culture through the years. I've never done cosplay and I will not do at Iberanime because I really didn't have the time to prepare all the things the way I wanted. But it is fine and I am sure I will have others opportunities to cosplay, so I am just wearing a lolita/dolly style probably for the event if I feel like it.
For those who don't know me personally, I am not a lolita, my style is way to complex to describe... I just wear whatever I am feeling and I don't like labels, most of the people call me gothic... sure, my soul is "gothic" in its own way... But I just don't follow any stereotype or standard, I don't like it and I hate it.

So, let's go to Iberanime and play with our inner child on 13th and 14th of April 2013.
Leave you here the official links for the event where you can find all the information you need:



And talking about anime and events, Midori II was my first anime event I went.
It was in September of 2012 and although being a small event was cute and entertaining. I went with my friend Nádia and we had a great and enjoyable time around there.The weather on other hand was horrible, very windy and rainy (and sometimes the sun decided to appear) -.-




We took a couple of shoots just for remembering (well Nádia took^^ I just gave a little small edition):








Red cardigan: MANGO | Black and red dress: XS PUNK | Black lace top: JENNYFER | Black and grey tights: STRADIVARIUS | Striped black and red high socks: OFF BRAND | Boots: DEMONIA

Accessories:
Hat headband: C&A | Brooch black rose: H&M | Black lace arm warmers: CLAIRE'S
Earrings: CLICK SIX (C&A) | Red heart shaped ring: PRIMARK




And a few funny ones... Having a break for lunch and a coffee:


What I bought from Hanachi Charms



That crazy wind!!!








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful surroundings, and the style in red is just dazzling. But those noodles, were they a happy memory? I´m thinking on the peril of that repast a la heure.Death to labels!

    ReplyDelete