Wednesday, July 3, 2013

It's Miserable and Magic

These last days I didn't make anything special... Just random things I guess.
I went to buy some make up products that I need and others to try on. I couldn't help myself and had to stop by at H&M once again -.- (hellllpp!!!!!)

The make up products I use are from ESSENCE and KIKO Make Up Milano mostly. I am not a huge and crazy expert on make up, I just like it, for fun and to play with eyeshadows and polish nails.


All products are from ESSENCE:
- Clear&Matt foundation (01 Porcelain) - 3,99€
- Mattifying Compact Powder (10 Light Beige) - 3,49€
- Pure Skin Anti-Spot Coverstick (03 Nude) - 2,49€
- Stay Natural Concealer (03 Soft Nude) - 2,49€
- Silky Touch Blush (10 Adorable) - 2,99€
- 2in1 Kajal Pencil (01 Black&White) - 1,99€
- Get BIG Lashes Volume Boost Waterproof Mascara - 2,99€
- Stay Matt Lip Cream (01 Velvet Rose) - 2,49€
- Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss - Gift from the owner of the shop
- Colour & Go Nail Polish (147 Miss Universe) - 1,99€
- Colour & Go Nail Polish (108 Ultimate Pink) - 1,99€
- Nude Glam Nail Polish (04 Iced Latte) - 0,99€


Waistbelt from Tally Weijl - 3,99€ on sale
Sunglasses from H&M - 3€ on sale


Dress from H&M - 7€ on sale


And there is a crazy photo from my outfit:


Dress: H&M | Leggings: CALZEDONIA | Sneakers: OFF BRAND | Sunglasses: PRIMARK 



  

2 comments:

  1. O vestido é simplesmente perfeito, e adoro os óculos! Lindos! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estes óculos foram um achado, nunca os tinha lá visto o.O quando reparei que estavam em promoção nem pensei duas vezes^^

      Delete