Monday, January 6, 2014

Inspiration: Kerli - BubbleGoth Queen

Since I am not in Portugal at the moment, I have been far way from the blog, but soon I hope to return.
I still have late outfit posts to make, but like I said before still waiting for the photos.
So I decide to make another inspiration post. I know Kerli and listening to her almost from the beginning and I always loved her look. She is cute and sexy at the same time and give us another crazy style!

"Kerli is an Estonian singer. She released Love is Dead in 2008. After the release of Love is Dead, Kerli was labeled as "goth" and a disagreeing critic said she was more along the lines of "bubblegum goth." Kerli stated "that's exactly what I am" and that she was "going to take this concept and roll with it" and she created the derivative "BubbleGoth." Described by Kerli, BubbleGoth is "putting together light and dark, opposites, and things that you don't really necessarily think go together.""

So here is a few images of cute Kerli :3































2 comments:

  1. Ohh she looks really awesome!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love her! Love her style!! <3

      Delete