Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day and Behind the Scenes

I wish all of my readers and followers a Happy Valentine's Day =D
I think Valentine's Day is more than just girlfriend/boyfriend's day, but a day for love in general... love your friends, your family =) just LOVE 

Nádia asked me if I wanted to collaborate for her school photography project, which I got totally excited and said yes right way. The project was made of six different ideas, one photography per idea. One of the ideas was for Valentine's Day, surprisingly they liked it a lot and chose it to make part of the main home page of her school EPAD related to Valentine's Day =D I am really excited! It is the first time I make part of something more than just post in a blog or for friends. And it was impossible without Nádia =D
So thank you so much for letting me make part of it, even if we didn't know that could happen!
I love you with all my heart 

So here's a printscreen, you can see it here: EPAD

"The chocolate melts in the mouth,
Love melts in the heart..."



And now, some behind the scenes from her project. The final six photographs I will post later, when everything is done ;)
The making of was made by Brunna Silva (also a photography student), you can see more of her work here: 













Please visit Nádia pages and show her some love   






2 comments:

  1. She looks amazing. It must have been a lot of effort putting on all the makeup. thanks for sharing some of the behind the scenes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =) Nadia has such talent in drawing, she makes everything look so easy to do. She is really talented =)

      Delete