Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sintra

A month ago I went to Sintra assisting in a photoshoot. It was so much fun cause we use smoke bombs and I never tried before, so I was there holding the smoke bomb and shaking my arm like "I don't know what I am doing!" xD but the final result was pretty cool.
You can see it here Nadia Dias Photo - Red Moon Dragon

I love Sintra, it is a place that I could be there forever, lost in the woods... everything is so beautiful, so magical... I wish one day live near by. There I feel like home 








Temple of the moon from the roman period.




♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Love the new blond hair :) and beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =) I was reluctant to leave it blonde (originally I thought to use Lilac from Directions, but I am going to leave it blonde probably till autumn who knows) ^^
      Kiss*

      Delete